If you're looking for city living with a distinct personality and access to everything, then you have just found your new home.
Do not miss out on this opportunity to live at the Burcham; well positioned on a quiet street in Rosebery, just minutes' walk to several bus stops & close to Green Square Station.
The Burcham is conveniently positioned a short walk to parks, Woolworths, shops, restaurants and local cafe's.
The Burcham is the most advanced building of its type in Australia. It has its own energy and gas network that is environmentally friendly & reduces costs, rain water tanks to be used for the gardens and toilets, biometric (finger print) access system and number plate recognition, this is modern living like you have ever experienced.
Attributes We Love:
- Open plan living with heated polished concrete flooring
- Bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Kitchen features Miele appliances & a stone breakfast bar
- Home automation, biometric access
- Spacious bathroom
- laundry with Fisher and Paykel dryer
- Biometric (fingerprint recognition) keyless apartment access
- Rain water recycling system
- Electric car charging bays
- Roof top solar farm resulting in lower energy prices
- Number plate recognition car park access, electric car charging and secure visitor spaces
- Beautiful 'Durie Design' common gardens
- Rooftop cinema and entertainment area w/ BBQ facilities