An exciting opportunity to capitalise on this outstanding retail investment, situated in a high traffic position, on the corner of Epsom Road and Rothschild Avenue. Situated in an established retail precinct the property sits alongside busy cafes, restaurants and take-away shops within one of Sydney's rapidly growing markets. With the revitalisation of Green Square an estimated 61,000 new residents are set to inhabit the area along with 22,000 new workers.
Shop 6 is leased to an established laundromat "Soap and Bubble" who have been trading from this location since 2014. This entry level retail investment comprises of 43sqm of internal space with an 8m frontage which opens onto a 36sqm undercover terrace area totalling 79sqm. The fit-out features ducted exhausting for the commercial washing machines and dryers along with timber benches and shelving throughout.
Additional highlights include high ceilings, polished concrete floors and floor to ceiling glass windows at both the front and rear of the property.
Surrounded by South Sydney's crowded and ever-growing residential district, this rare retail investment opportunity will appeal to those seeking a ready made investment, only a stroll from Green Square Station and future retail precinct.
- Total area: 79sqm comprising of 43sqm internal, and 36sqm undercover terrace/outdoor seating
- Passing net income of $35,095.76 per annum plus GST
- Readymade investment with established tenant on a secure lease until August 2019 plus an additional 5 year option
- Fixed rental growth of 4% per annum
- Low outgoings
- 8m frontage with floor to ceiling windows and doors
- Established long term tenant.